Sunday, November 14, 2010

Event Camp East Coast (#ECEC10) Blog Post List and Resources (Updated 01/02/11)



Event Camp East Coast 2010 is really getting started on the virtual campaign now. Bloggers, journalists, commentators will all weigh in to help on-site attendees and virtually interested Event Professionals (#eventprofs) to enjoy, understand and refresh on all the great ideas shared and learned from Event Camp! 

For your referencing pleasure here is a list. As I find more articles I will update this post so please check back!

BLOG and RESOURCE LIST: 


2. Event Camp East Coast Home Page (Stay tuned for updates here from the #ECEC10 Team of @ASegar, @TraciBrowne and @Eventsforgood) by Adrian Segar, Traci Browne and Lindsey Rosenthal as well as guest bloggers

3. #ECEC10 What the Hashtag Page (Cool to find archive of tweets, top tweeters and other engagement statistics) by http://wthashtag.com

Interesting Statistics you will find on the #ECEC10 What the Hashtag Page are:
#ECEC10 Twitter Statistics for the last 7 days (Nov 10-Nov 16):

                1,108 tweets
                119 contributors
                158.3 tweets per day
                54.1% come from "The Top 10"
                34.5% are retweets
                78.8% are mentions
                41.6% have multiple hashtags


4. 33+ Event Camp East Coast Attendees to Follow - Twitter list by Jay S Daughtry M.Ed. (@ChatterBachs)

5. The LETTER that sparked the onsite #EVENTPROFS conversation from the community founder Lara McCulloch-Carter















20. A Call To The #Eventprofs Community | by Adrian Segar, Traci Browne and Lindsey Rosenthal (@asegar, @traciBrowne, @eventsforgood)






I am quite sure there will be much more to come!!!  Check back often and please subscribe to my blog.

Please comment on what kind of blog posts that you would like to see about Event Camp East Coast 2010.

Thank you!  
Cameron

6 comments:

  1. I love this Cameron! Are you going to keep updating it? Because I think there's going to be a tidal wave of blog posts on this. I love the stats too! Thanks for doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jenise,

    Yes. As long as bloggers keep posting I will keep updating this post with the new additions. I can not wait to add your blog and Engage365 to the mix.

    Thank you so much for your comment. I have been waiting for the first. It is tough starting a blog and even though I have had mine for a while I do not post nearly enough. I am excited to have 83 views of the post so far and now one comment!

    PS There was a rumor that I was wearing an Engage365 shirt home. I am neither confirming nor denying... :-)

    Also, have I mentioned that Jenise Fryatt is awesome!

    Thank you,
    Cameron

    ReplyDelete
  3. As someone that has yet to start blogging and is really starting my venture into social media, thank you for this great post! It's a perfect resource and I loce it. Keep up the great work on keeping us informed.

    Thank you,

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Melanie.

    Your compliment means a lot to me. I would love to see your blog and I would love to share comments on it.

    Have a great day!
    Cameron

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cameron, Thank you for doing this! It is great to have all the #ECEC10 action in one spot. My eyes also thank you as the white background and dark type is much more readable. Cheers! -Debra

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Debra - Thank you. I am trying to be a better designer! I am so happy that the post is helpful.

    ReplyDelete