Event Camp East Coast 2010 is really getting started on the virtual campaign now. Bloggers, journalists, commentators will all weigh in to help on-site attendees and virtually interested Event Professionals (#eventprofs) to enjoy, understand and refresh on all the great ideas shared and learned from Event Camp!
For your referencing pleasure here is a list. As I find more articles I will update this post so please check back!
BLOG and RESOURCE LIST:
1. LEAST Positive and MOST Positive of #EventCamp East Coast (#ecec10) by Cameron Toth (@Camerontoth)
2. Event Camp East Coast Home Page (Stay tuned for updates here from the #ECEC10 Team of @ASegar, @TraciBrowne and @Eventsforgood) by Adrian Segar, Traci Browne and Lindsey Rosenthal as well as guest bloggers
3. #ECEC10 What the Hashtag Page (Cool to find archive of tweets, top tweeters and other engagement statistics) by http://wthashtag.com
Interesting Statistics you will find on the #ECEC10 What the Hashtag Page are:
#ECEC10 Twitter Statistics for the last 7 days (Nov 10-Nov 16):
• 1,108 tweets
• 119 contributors
• 158.3 tweets per day
• 54.1% come from "The Top 10"
• 34.5% are retweets
• 78.8% are mentions
• 41.6% have multiple hashtags
4. 33+ Event Camp East Coast Attendees to Follow - Twitter list by Jay S Daughtry M.Ed. (@ChatterBachs)
5. The LETTER that sparked the onsite #EVENTPROFS conversation from the community founder Lara McCulloch-Carter
6. Is Confidential Content the Best Approach for an EventCamp Conference? by Michael McCurry (@MichaelMcCurry)
8. The Un-Conference: Participant-Driven Agenda + Mashup Networking = Relationship Building on Steroids by Howard Givner (@hgivner)
10. Commentary: Can Participants Speak Privately in an Online Meeting? by Mitchell Beer (@mitchellbeer)
11. EventCamp East Coast Series : Part 1 – Back to Basics by Eric Lukazewski (@EricLukazewski)
12. From Volunteer to Presenter: An Event Camp East Coast Unconference Story by Carolyn Ray (@Carolyn_Ray)
13. Yes! And . . . How Event Camp East Coast led me to own my dream by Jenise Fryatt (@JeniseFryatt)
15. Event Camp East Coast participants share their experience | Engage365 Blog by Jenise Fryatt (@JeniseFryatt)
17. At EventCamp East Coast, Planners Explore "Unconference" Model, Discuss Engagement Strategies by Anna Sekula (@BizBash_News)
18. Conferences That Work | EventCamp East Coast APPRECIATIONS by Adrian Segar (@ASegar)
20. A Call To The #Eventprofs Community | by Adrian Segar, Traci Browne and Lindsey Rosenthal (@asegar, @traciBrowne, @eventsforgood)
22. A little video of pictures from Event Camp East Coast by Jenise Fryatt (@JeniseFryatt)
26. What I learned about event professionals at EventCamp East Coast by Adrian Segar (@ASegar)
I am quite sure there will be much more to come!!! Check back often and please subscribe to my blog.
Please comment on what kind of blog posts that you would like to see about Event Camp East Coast 2010.