Sunday, July 26, 2015

Pre MPI WEC 2015

Will Meeting Professionals International's World Education Conference in San Francisco blow its attendees away this August?  I hope so!

I am looking forward to the networking events and great education that the conference offers but I am hesitant because participatory style "un-conferences" and Event Camps were great innovative experiences that delivered amazing ROI. 

Because of the large draw of a conference like MPI WEC 2015 the potential networking and education should be spectacular.  Unfortunately, that is not always the case with large education and networking oriented industry affairs.

I will be reporting on my experience starting now, pre-conference.

The registration and hotel booking experience have been less than ideal.  Expensive hotels with very few ammenities  included .

I still need to go through my schedule.  A more clearly posted complete schedule would be handy.















No comments:

Post a Comment